was driving me INSANE. Wouldn’t work. There was no button appearing for me to browse for images and upload media. But PresidiaCreative.com came up with the WordPress fix:
- Download the WordPress zip file from WordPress: http://wordpress.org/latest.zip
- Next, extract that zip file to your desktop.
- Now, open your FTP client and connect to your server that is hosting WordPress.
- Navigate to /wp-includes/js/
- Re-upload /swfupload/ from your desktop (in the same directory) and replace the files currently on your server.
- Clear your browser cache.
Bless ’em 🙂