The following are the standard T & C for working with Laurel Papworth:-
- Coronavirus/Covid19 special: Compliance with local, State and Federal recommendations.
- The Fee: All monies and fees quoted are expressed in Australian Dollars (unless otherwise noted) and shall be subject to GST/VAT if applicable. All accommodation and travel expenses (including airport transfers) are NOT included in the agreed fee and will be immediately invoiced after the event. All speaker agencies are offered the same rate. No third party may charge more than 30% markup (booking or reselling) without written express permission. No grant application to cover Laurel Papworth’s fees can be for more than 30% markup without written express permission.
- Payment: To guarantee a booking, payment is in advance;
- Please pay the quoted amount within 14 days of receipt of invoice. An invoice will be issued for the full amount & quoted number of attendees.
- If the engagement is at a distance and travel and accommodation expenses are incurred they will be invoiced immediately after the event along with any additional attendee fees. This post-event invoice is to be paid within 7 days of the event.
- Payment methods: Payments as per the invoice.
- Postponement and Cancellation Policy: If an event is postponed or cancelled by the client less than 30 days before the event, the 50% deposit will be retained as a cancellation fee. In the event of a postponement or cancellation by Laurel Papworth, the client will receive a total refund.
- Accommodation: Overnight accommodation may be required for any event being held before 10:00am the following day. Where overnight accommodation is required, the hotel should be advised to have room and meal costs and internet for Laurel Papworth charged to the client master account.•Checkout Arrangements: If travel connections are unavailable, an extra night’s accommodation may be charged to the client’s master account.
- Flight Arrangements: All flights and airport transfers that are booked by Laurel Papworth are to be reimbursed by the client. These costs are not included in the Fee. All interstate and international flights will be business class fares on Qantas unless otherwise agreed.
- Marketing: Following a completed engagement, Laurel Papworth may reasonably use the client’s logo and/or testimonial for the purposes of promoting her own business. Any filming must be agreed to in advance.
- Online Courses to be redeemed within 5 days from event & the coupon code may not be passed around to non attendees without written permission.
- Agreement: If your organisation has an alternative contract to this email, it must be submitted to us 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the contract. Laurel Papworth retains her own Intellectual Property.