In 2023 I am pleased to announce I have licenced my AI is My Copilot course to AIM (Australian Institute of Management). I lecture there once or twice a month.
I consult and lecture as a Metaverse Mentor, Virtual Worlds Consultant and Online Communities/Social Media Expert based in Sydney Australia but working globally. My focus is
- on artificial intelligence – social media AI like Deep Face or web3 AI like ChatGPT.
- on NFTs and blockchain – metaverse marketing of token campaigns in industries.
- on virtual worlds, MMO games, VR for business and Augmented Reality e.g. HUDS
- on building massive engaged communities across the Metaverse (seamlessly traversing from reality to augmented to virtual and back again).
- on the migration from Web2 and Social Media to Web3 and the Metaverse including artificial intelligence, NFTs, blockchain, virtual spaces and augmented reality.
My background started in online communities in the 1990’s, then I worked in virtual worlds and online games in the 2000’s with Sony and others. In 2005 I took out a patent in decentralised, community currencies generated by IoT, 3 years before BitCoin (but quite a few years after BitGold!).
In 2011 I became interested in augmented reality and subsequently ran workshops for Facebook, Google, Microsoft and Oracle on building engaged communities in both augmented (eg Layar) and virtual 3D worlds.
My Clients: Virtual Worlds include Neopets, Club Penguin, Habbo, Ashen Empires, Second Life, Dransik, Sony. I enjoy playing with Blender, Unity, Unreal Engine, Meta’s Horizon World and others.
My social media and online community building clients include Senators and Ministers (over 20 of them), Australia Parliament House, Westpac bank, Prime Minister of Malaysia, Royal House of Saud, multiple universities globally, NBC Universal Studios, Channel Ten Big Brother community, Ministry of Defence Singapore and more. Please see my testimonials.
I have been giving public speaking presentations and keynotes on the Metaverse since 2005, as well as teaching 2D and 3D engagement in communities online at the University of Sydney, University of Western Sydney, UNSW and TAFE. My courses at the University of Sydney include algorithm AI and since 2016 Google DeepThought AI.
BIO For Conference Organisers and Event Managers (keynote and workshop on AI and ChatGPT)
Artificial Intelligence, Algorithms and Big Data lecturer – Australia and overseas:
- Adult Education Trainer (Professional Development) in Social Media and other courses in the University of Sydney CCE from 2005 until 2017 (12 years continuous)
- Associate Lecturer in Bachelor of Design in the University of Sydney Faculty of Architecture in 2016
- Lecturer in Creative Industries in the University of Western Sydney from 2012
- Lecturer Post Graduate Communications in the University of Technology Sydney circa 2011 – 2014 Lecturer in Masters of Convergent Media course in the University of Western Sydney from 2008 -2010
- Tutor in Computing in the University of Adelaide from 1989 – 1992
- Lecturer AFTRS
- Lecturer MetroScreen School
- Guest lecturer Universities in Singapore, Portugal, Effat/Jeddah (Saudi Arabia), community colleges and TAFE.
I also have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (Australian Government approved)
You can contact me on email@example.com or call +61432684992.