Sydney Australia: I’m presenting at a public short (morning) course run through LAMP (Laboratory for Advanced Media Production) and AFTRS (Australian Film Television and Radio School) on 22nd April from 9:30 to 1pm. The fee is $60 and Jackie Turnure (Hoodlum) and Justin Baird (Google) are co-presenting.
A selection of leading innovators in multi-platform content present recent projects in the areas of social media, cross platform storytelling, extended entertainment, games and online entertainment.
* Laurel Papworth Social Media Strategist
* Jackie Turnure, Head of Development and Production at Hoodlum (winners of 2008 BAFTA for Interactive Innovation)
By the end of this seminar participants will have had the opportunity to learn about:
* Innovative techniques in multi platform content creation
* Future directions of media innovation
* Case studies of innovative projects and production methodologies and techniques
* Techniques to foster and promote creative innovation
* Creating community and communicating directly with audiences
Justin Baird – Innovation Manager, Google Australia and New Zealand
Apply at AFTRS here. If you have any problems booking, let me know?