Wot the hell is a digital community? Oh well, it’ s all semantics:
Are you mad about Facebook, Bebo, MySpace and other social networks ? Are you passionate about building brands online and working out how online, mobile, interactive communities can help grow business ? Are you in a role similar to this but finding you’re stifled and are looking for a fantastic career move that would make you the envy of everyone in your social network ? Then read on and get in touch.
The Community Manager is responsible for co-ordinating audience-building activity around branded properties across all interactive platforms (web, mobile) and managing the delivery of interactive services for branded broadcast channels. The role will be primarily focused on branded communities. However the role responsibility also extends to branded communities on 3rd party websites.
· Oversee all digital communities and nurture their engagement with the brand
· Grow show communities on 3rd party social media platforms and encourage them to watch and interact with the shows
· Oversee interactive elements of broadcast shows, e.g. text-to-screen
· Providing advice and support to the wider business for interactive shows or integration of communities and user generated content.
· Defining requirements and raising project requests
· Liaising with Technology dept and other client technical teams including external 3rd parties.
· Maintaining and creating relevant documentation
· Technical production and operation of services
· Producing relevant reporting documentation
· Testing and monitoring of new and continuing services
· Oversee output and manage other members of the Communities team.
In my opinion, you won’t get far on “30,000.00 – 37,000.00 GBP /year+ benefits” in London.
Phone:020 8996 5096
Don’t forget, tell them Laurel sent you. They won’t have a clue who I am, but it should be good for a giggle. 🙂