Social Media for Schools #NBN October 2016
Hey there, teachers and school type people, 🙂 tomorrow (Tuesday 19th October) I’m running some webinars with TTEDSC and NBN on how Schools can us Social Media Marketing Strategies. There are Q&A sessions and so on starting at 4pm. Session for Staff managing social profiles, pages & groups (Eg. Facebook or elsewhere). Staff who are…
Hey there, teachers and school type people, 🙂 tomorrow (Tuesday 19th October) I’m running some webinars with TTEDSC and NBN on how Schools can us Social Media Marketing Strategies. There are Q&A sessions and so on starting at 4pm.
Session for Staff managing social profiles, pages & groups (Eg. Facebook or elsewhere). Staff who are writing social media strategies and/or those interested in attracting prospective families, staff or building reputation of the school through social media.
Part A (1st hour) – is informational and generic and for those wanting a solid grounding in the topic.
WRITING A SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY. This is a Social Media webinar for Schools interested in a multi disciplinary approach to Social Media: Many Marketing and Public Relations professionals want more structure than simply competitions and promotions on Facebook & Twitter and broadcasting content on LinkedIn – this course will enable you to create a great social media strategy for your School that really builds community around the school brand:
- why you are on social media & why would stakeholders (teachers, parents, pupils, fundraisers etc)
- would want to connect with you?
- what social media platforms should you be using?
- how to find and engage with key influencers and bloggers who can help deliver the message more effectively?
- How to create step by step social media campaigns from monitoring platforms to measurement for higher engagement
- How to create a conversation diary and content calendar (includes a downloadable doc.)
- developing a voice in social & what to say so it’s engaging and not boring/ignored.
- finding and connecting with target markets ( Avatars) across social platforms
- integrating websites and microsites with social.
Part B (2nd hour) – continues to a more advanced discussion suited to, but not restricted to, those people who have taken the online Social Media Training modules and who have relevant questions to their own strategy, or issues around the school’s use of social media. Please use the following form to suggest specific questions or topics. They might be generic or specific to your school. These will be used as the basis for the session. Access the form at: http://tinyurl.com/h84dypn
The online course for schools is a bundle with SIX social media courses handpicked for schools included and the social media for schools webinar is 4pm tomorrow and can be accessed at TTEDSC site (thanks to NBN Australia for sponsorship).