Is working for an “industry giant” a turn on or a turn off? Me? I’m turned on, but I often wonder why. They can be so hard to work with. Anyway, sounds very similar to that other job a few posts down.
Java Team Leader for Media Industry Giant – Attractive $alary!!
Join this Media Industry Giant and work as a Java/J2EE Team Leader in a dynamic team using the latest development technologies.The successful candidate will be required to lead a medium sized Java team to deliver high usage online applications such as guided navigation and data search (Oracle DB), blogs, forums, user generated content submission and display, polls, content rating, CMS (Vignette) templates and a raft of other Web 2.0 work.To be considered you must possess the following skill requirements:
* 5-6 years experience in Java Development, with minimum of 3 years in J2EE. * Previous experience in a leadership role. * Highly developed HTML skills, 1-2 years recent exp.
* 2 years experience with databases, ideally Oracle.
* Proven experience with JSP, Struts, Spring, Hibernate and JBoss.
* Previous experience with Tomcat, Ant, JUnit and Agile methodologies.
* Strong Object-Oriented design experience.
* An excellent understanding of database concepts.The ideal candidate will also possess excellent communication skills, will demonstrate resourcefulness, innovation, urgency and a passion for Java.
If you possess the requisite skills and are looking to work in a dynamic and cutting-edge environment, earning a salary in the region of $100-110k base, please apply immediately.Agile Consulting,
Technical Recruitment Specialists
447 Kent St, Sydney, NSW 2000, Tel: (02) 8282 6464, Fax: (02) 8282 6444.
firstname.lastname@example.org ABN: 66115500