I’m speaking at Spark Festival in April 2023 on AI, ChatGPT, MidJourney, and other artificial intelligence information.
RESOURCES: Links and stuff for the attendees (if you want to dive in more, I have a ONE DAY workshop, bring your laptop https://laurelpapworth.com/workshop/artificial-intelligence/) but these links will get you chatting 🙂 …
- Access ChatGPT directly https://chat.openai.com/ for free (Plus is 20 bucks a month, test the free version first).
- Review Internet browsing in ChatGPT (video on LinkedIn) https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7055249694519611392/
- Sign up for Internet browsing if you have Plus WAITLIST https://openai.com/waitlist/plugins
- GPT for Google Sheets and Docs from Talarian (Chrome extension) https://workspace.google.com/u/0/marketplace/app/gpt_for_sheets_and_docs/677318054654
- Example of ChatGPT in Amazon (plugin) https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/D4E22AQGDJx7gHcJivA/feedshare-shrink_800/0/1682392143939
- ToolFormer Super AI https://arxiv.org/abs/2302.04761 (geek out!) Also check AutoGPT and AgentGPT https://agentgpt.reworkd.ai/ Also follow https://ai.facebook.com/research/ which is Facebooks AI website.
- AI to edit images https://www.timothybrooks.com/instruct-pix2pix
- ChatGPT detector – who wrote this? https://openai.com/blog/new-ai-classifier-for-indicating-ai-written-text and https://platform.openai.com/ai-text-classifier
- Competitor to ChatGPT from Hugging Face called Hugging Chat. https://huggingface.co/chat/ another alternative is https://www.closerscopy.com/dashboard which I used for a while.
- IMAGES I downloaded StableDiffusion from DiffusionBee (for Mac) https://diffusionbee.com/download
- Get Prompts from the art gallery ArtHub. or similar https://arthub.ai/search/steampunk or use this guide https://stable-diffusion-art.com/prompt-guide
- ACADEMIC I use Elicit for academic papers AI https://elicit.org/
- CHATGPT as CEO of AISTHETIC APPAREL https://aisthetic-apparel.myshopify.com/collections/all
- GOOGLE BARD is Google’s chatgpt competitor. And I was approved from the waitlist as the presentation finished! of course! LOL https://bard.google.com/
- AIPRM is a tool for a lot of plugins for ChatGPT. I don’t use it, but it was good when I did. Chrome extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aiprm-for-chatgpt/ojnbohmppadfgpejeebfnmnknjdlckgj?hl=en and https://www.aiprm.com/
- Also this image for Semantic AI, Behavioural AI and I think I mentioned Sentiment? Anyway, FAIR is Facebook AI Research.
AI Created this AD – chatgpt wrote it, ElevenLabs created the audio, I think Midjourney did the images and another AI did the video. etc.
Tickets are here https://sparkfestival.co/2022-program/view/904/ai-is-my-copilot
On 26th April we’ll look at ChatGPT, MidJourney, Bard and other AI. What Prompts and modifiers to use; when to use AI and when not to. Also jobs impacted and integrations (API) with business tools. In Chippendale, a free event as part of Spark Festival.
TRANSCRIPT OF TRAINING EVENT INVITATION: AI AND CHATGPT – SYDNEY
Hello and welcome! On the 26th of April in Sydney in Chippendale. I’m going to be speaking about artificial intelligence like ChatGP, Dall-e, Midjourney, and others, and when to use them, when not to use them. We’re going to look at the key features that you could consider accessing and also diving down … or drilling down, I should say, into prompts and modifiers and things like that. I’m going to talk about the jobs that will be most impacted by AI from the CEO through to other staff. How to ensure that if you want to, you can jobshare and copilot with the hardest working, smartest, most competent colleague that you’ll ever have. I’m very interested in APIs, particularly OpenAI’s APIs, ChatCPT APIs, and how they can integrate with your accounting system, your CRM (your customer relationship management system) and with Google Docs and Google spreadsheets. Obviously, Google has Bard, but you can add ChatGPT to Google Docs as well as Google’s own LLM. I’m going to talk about the future, a little bit of AI. Obviously, there’s some interesting things happening there with regulations and countries banning AI and things like that. I think it’ll be an interesting evening for those of you that are wondering what AI is or what is ChatGPT, and how will it impact your industry sector, your schools and family, the economy, and anything else that it wants to impact. The Spark Festival tickets are available on Humantix. I’ll put a link on the screen, and hopefully, I’ll see you there at the end of April. Thank you.