This one-day course is the perfect entry point to understanding the artificial intelligence tools currently available, and how to harness them to increase your personal productivity and impact at work.
You will learn about the various use cases of AI, from large language models to assist you with copywriting and brainstorming, to applications like Dall-e and Midjourney which create imagery based on your input. You will also learn how to detect AI in the work of others.
Executive Summary of the Course
- Strategy, regulations, issues and challenges with implementing AI in business, government and nonprofits.
- Mastering prompts is an art even though GPT is a NLP (natural language processor) there are ways to chain prompts and use modifiers to get better results to your queries
- Plugins are now fully implemented and more are being added each day. Combined with internet browsing GPT can be utislised more effectively
- Microsoft/OpenAI has introduced GPT-powered (APIs) to add GPT (ChatGPT) to enterprise based systems like accounting, CRMs and more. So has Bard, Adobe and others. Find out what this means to your organisation.
- Future Directions, case studies, analytics and return on investment (RoI) vs cost of inaction (CoI) will also be covered. Jobs, automation, compliance impacted by AI.
Who Is Laurel Papworth?
In 2023, Laurel Papworth is pleased to announce she has licensed her AI Is My CoPilot course at Australian Institute of Management (AIM) as she presents ChatGPT and other artificial intelligence tools at conference keynotes to large businesses, for the City of Sydney and other local gov entities as well as to small business as well presenting the workshop to Corporate and Government and NonProfits. AI Is My Copilot is a practical course on how to “centaur” or “copilot”, in other words, job share with AI, as a hands-on approach.
Her courses, since 2008, include artificial intelligence in algorithms and big data including F.A.I.R (Facebook AI), object recognition, behavioural AI and semantic AI such as Lexicon™, Deep Face™/Deep Text™ and Deep Mind™.
In 2005 Laurel used her background in virtual currencies to submit a patent on decentralised currency for Play to Earn fitness using IoT, 3 years before Bitcoin. She taught Augmented Reality community building to Facebook, Google and Microsoft in California in 2011. Named by Forbes™ Magazine as Top 50 Most Influential Social and Online Community Expert, Laurel mentors companies visualising, building and managing Web3 and Metaverse solutions Artificial Intelligence solutions, merging technology, philosophy and social psychology to present a holistic Metaverse strategy.
Laurel Papworth consults with Australian Parliament House, Sony, banks, Channel Ten and non profits, she has 22,000 students studying her online courses and was Head of Community (and then Social) for virtual worlds like Sony games and Iron Will games since 2001 and taught “How to Build Massive Engaged Communities” in games and on web2 social media platforms at the University of Sydney from 2005.
More on Laurel on her podcast Alchemy of Innovation, YouTube, LinkedIn and her website laurelpapworth.com.
…and she regularly plays World of Warcraft, Roblox and other online MMORPG games with her avatar, SilkCharm.
HigherEd BIO Artificial Intelligence, Algorithms and Big Data – Australia and overseas:
Adult Education Trainer (Professional Development) in Social Media and other courses in the University of Sydney CCE from 2005 until 2017 (12 years continuous) Associate Lecturer in Bachelor of Design in the University of Sydney Faculty of Architecture in 2016 Lecturer in Creative Industries in the University of Western Sydney from 2012 Lecturer Post Graduate Communications in the University of Technology Sydney circa 2011 – 2014 Lecturer in Masters of Convergent Media course in the University of Western Sydney from 2008 -2010 Tutor in Computing in the University of Adelaide from 1989 – 1992 Lecturer AFTRS Lecturer MetroScreen SchoolGuest lecturer Universities in Singapore, Portugal, Effat/Jeddah (Saudi Arabia), community colleges and TAFE. Laurel also has a Cert IV in Training and Assessment.
PRIVATE TRAINING ON CHATGPT and AI for your Organisation: please contact me on 0432694992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on an inhouse/conference workshop or facilitated course.
PUBLIC TRAINING on CHATGPT and AI is primarily run through Australian Institute of Management (see below)
ChatGPT: AI Is My CoPilot course
My course is now licensed to Australian Institute of Management (delivered by me, Laurel Papworth).
Register your interest today (on the AIM website) for course dates.
Key Learning Outcomes Of ChatGPT and AI course:
Upon successful completion of this course you will:
- Be able to write and present an artificial intelligence strategy including tools to use, policies for consideration regarding implications around copyright, regulations and DarkAI. When to use and when to perhaps not use, Artificial Intelligence with or without the blockchain.
- Beyond basic prompting – how to generate multiple prompts with context to get better results. As well as parameters and delimiters to work with the GPT token (word) limit and to improve accuracy and truthfulness. While this is not a technical course, students will be more confident undertaking technical activities when training the LLM (ChatGPT).
- Create webpages, email newsletters, chatbots on websites and more with ChatGPT. Review images from Midjourney, StableDiffusion and Dall-E. Use academic research or Marketing or tech AI tools like Elicit, 11Eleven Labs and D-ID.
- Decide which browser plugins and additional 3rd party tools work best for your ChatGPT AI strategy. Familiarise with plugins builtin into native GPT as well as understand the concepts behind API integration into business systems like accounting, CRM, Google Drive, email, SEO and enterprise requirements.
- Review case studies and analytics to determine best practices for relevant industry sector with artificial intelligence. From a company with ChatGPT as it’s CEO (pre-money valuation of 4 million euro in the first month), to OpenResearch evaluating which job roles in a company will be integrated with AI as standard practice, let’s get ahead of the curve!
Curriculum for 1 Day Artificial Intelligence Workshop
Alternative: Private one-on-one Single day in the Blue Mountains
for 1 to 3 people in your team
NOTE: if you are booking a private consulting day with me in the Blue Mountains during April 2023, please use THIS link after discussion with me. +61432684992. Limited number of days available!
Central Finance Office needs a proposal and/or quote? If you have any questions, want to run this privately for a conference or offsite, need a specialist Proposal etc, please email us with question, dates and detailed request. A GST Invoice/Receipt is issued if booked online, but sometimes Head Office needs more. Alternative call +61432684992
Not ready to join a course – watch my free videos!
Does ChatGPT learn from our prompts? Does GPT retain business or private information?
IS it possible to make ChatGPT and other generative AI more factual and less “lying”? yes it is! Temperature parameters in AI help.
Step by Step how to add CHATGPT as a CHATBOT to your website. If you’ve been wondering how to train ChatGPT on your website information so you can have a ChatBot answer questions, wonder no more. Chatbase is connected to ChatGPT and they have a free version.
8 steps to link ChatGPT to Google Docs AND create a business plan for a small Australian business in Penrith NSW
Evening on ChatGPT and AI, free event with Laurel Papworth at Spark Festival in Chippendale Sydney.
LIST OF 12 STYLES OR VOICES for Australian teachers. Are ChatGPT and the other text artificial intelligence tools too boring for you? Try a secret (or not so secret) prompt. We see the Australian poem, Waltzing Matilda, rewritten as Jane Austen, Edgar Allan Poe, Jerry Seinfeld and as a CEO.
About Laurel Papworth
Laurel has taught AI, algorithms and big data at University of Sydney, UWS, UTS, UoA, AFTRs, and Universities in Singapore, Portugal and Saudi Arabia and currently teaches AI at Australian Institute of Management.
CERT IV Training and Assessment certified trainer (Diplomas and Certificates etc) Adult Education. Taught social media at Uni of Sydney for 12 years. More Info
Laurel has consulted, mentored, spoken at conferences, run workshops and project managed clients including: Senators and Ministers (over 20 of them), Australia Parliament House, Westpac bank, Prime Minister of Malaysia, Royal House of Saud, multiple universities globally, NBC Universal Studios, Channel Ten Big Brother community, Ministry of Defence Singapore and more. Client List
Laurel has 19,000 online students. Laurel Papworth personally connects to 11 million followers online and has taught around 100,000 people in the last 10 years. Named by Forbes™ Magazine in the Top 50 Influencers globally, named Head of Industry, Social Media (Marketing Magazine™) and in the Power150 Media bloggers (AdAge™) Testimonials
Artificial Intelligence Course Outline:
Looking for a 1 Day Foundation or 2 Day Intensive workshop on the new artificial intelligence tools made available to business and individuals? Want information tools like Midjourney, Dall-e, Stable Diffusion, ChatGPT, – when to use them and how artificial intelligence can save you time and resources? Want a comprehensive list of the prompts and modifiers to use those tools to their optimum – and get the results you want?? Plus there are a hundred new plugins and AI Addons being released a week – which ones are best for your organisation or business? This course is also aimed at you if you want to detect if AI has been used in a business report or student essay – there are AI detectors available! We cover the Future of AI in various industries from content creation to marking exams to predicting behaviours. Also how will artificial intelligence underpin the Metaverse/Web3 – From ChatGPT, Dall-e from OpenAI to MidJourney and beyond. This is an intensive course.