Horrid ol’ Seek again, so you will have to find it yourself from the main page. Here’s my SEEK URL for what it’s worth:
Web Designer, Graphic Design, from Yield Media
* Australian online success story
* Great team, hard working & fun people
* Opportunity to grow in young & expanding company
This is your chance to join a rapidly expanding web development and online publishing company.
We’re looking for someone with hot design skills and solid knowledge of CSS and Web 2.0 design. You need to be a dynamic designer with a strong IA sense – we prefer to design from screens rather than 100 page specs. You will be designing for high-traffic and content-rich sites and need a good grasp of usability in design.
You will be designing for large in-house and client websites – including high-end shopping comparison sites & financial sites, and fun user generated content and community building sites. Knowledge of CMS or blogging systems is a bonus.
If you have what we are looking for, we need to talk:
* Proven graphic and/or web design skills
* Strong conceptual skills and a good IA sense
* High level of working skills in design software including Adobe CS, CSS, XHTML, CMS systems
* Attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines and work concurrently on different projects
* Enthusiasm & a desire to succeed
* Tertiary qualification in design desirable
* Internet & marketing knowledge desirable
If you do not already have 100% of these qualifications, we will train the right applicant.
In your application, please include 3 live URLs of websites / design projects that you have worked on. Please include specific details of your involvement in each project’s development. This is a minimum requirement for consideration.
NB: Exceptional overseas candidates may be considered for sponsorship.
I don’t blame them bringing in imports, it’s impossible to find staff these days, everyone (good) is working and booked up for years to come.