Digital Content Editor: Are you passionate about online delivery?
- Innovative new online project
- Targeted at a teen audience
- Bring your CMS expertiseThe Starlight Children’s Foundation is a leading national charity with a mission to brighten the lives of seriously ill and hospitalized children and their families across Australia. Starlight is supported through the generosity of Corporate and Community supporters and individuals.This is a new role for a new program which will be delivered on line for teens with a chronic illness. The Digital Content Editor will develop, implement and manage content plans for Starlight’s online community.As well as being a key member of a team building a new, innovative program this role’s key responsibilities will be to:
- Provide editorial leadership and day to day content management
- Source, select, manipulate and publish digital content and images in accordance with approved plans
- Write, edit, and proof read online content
- Manage content delivery projects and suppliers
- Coordinate research on emerging and innovate trends in the industry
- Ensure on time and on budget project delivery, and compliance with approved quality standards.In order to be successful in this role, the successful candidate must have solid experience working with content management systems. They will also have:
- Min 3 years of experience in a similar role with a reputable organisation
- Very high level knowledge of the internet and web content issues
- Experience developing and sourcing content for the on-line environment
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Ability to develop successful partnerships
- Ability to proof read and edit effectivelyIf this sounds like the job for you, please apply by Friday 4th May 2007.All candidates will be screened as required by the relevant Child Protection Act.Email: Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.Brightening the lives of seriously ill
and hospitalised children
You’ll have to find it on Seek.com.au yourself – Job ID is 9227654. I spoke to someone at Starlight about, oh, two years ago now. But we were focussing on the potential to support volunteers. This project sounds even more exciting! Good luck and let me know how you get on!
Oh and it’s only 5 days to Starlight day. Get selling/volunteering and so on.