In this 2020 Oct 06 social media news livestream we look at the news of the week as well as embeds on social media platforms:
- Minister’s home address being revealed on Media/Social Media SBS
- Social Media Manager job in Luxury/Fashion Luxottica Seek and Seek Reviews
- Industry Organisation Social Media – Australian Pears Report (embed walkthrough)
- Aussie Travel Code Social Media Campaign – Outback Communities Authority (embed example)
- Examples of Twitter etc embeds in my testimonials laurelpapworth.com
- You can google “flying spider poo” on your own time 😛
How to Embed a Livestream.
Basically follow the dots 😛 You need to choose “embed” from the more menu then copy the code. Paste it where you want it to show on your site or blog post or article.
In the video I show you where to find the Embed Code for Instagram. I show a Twitter Embed in my Testimonials. There is an example of a Facebook embed in the video too. But on all the platforms it tends to look like this LinkedIn embed this post. Just ignore the face I’m pulling. Heh.
Embeds help SEO/SMO
As I mentioned in the video, Embeds help with Search Engine Optimisation and Social Media Optimisation. In particular around Authority ranking (knowledge vault version). And count as engagement from the social media platform!
Example of an embed from each social media platform
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube examples of embed. I chose “full post” for each one. Ability to edit Thumbnails vary.
Social Media News – Morning Tea with Laurel – 2020 Oct 06 https://t.co/9z00hFTM5F— Laurel Papworth (@SilkCharm) October 6, 2020
The dark one is Twitter – and Periscope (Twitter TV) is supposed to have an embed option but I can’t find it. Have a look for me will ya? https://www.periscope.tv/SilkCharm/1kvJpeebbeVxE
And there you have it. My social media news for the week with a quick tutorial on copying and pasting embed codes from Facebook, Twitter, Periscope, LinkedIn, YouTube and so on into your website or blog.