Wanna spend an afternoon on social media, social networks, revenue and marketing?
Join Adknowledge / Digital Media and discover how to build your brand through social media.
The digital tipping point – The future of branding and social media
- Brett Brewer (President of Adknowledge & Co-founder of Myspace)
“Who killed Traditional Media”
- Brian Garret (Crosscut Ventures – California)
“Brand Engagement in Social Media”
- Markus von der Luehe (Managing Director, Adknowledge Australia)
- Alistair Henderson (Director OMD Fuse)
“I Kissed Social Network Marketing, and I Liked It.” (apologies to Kate Perry)
- Fi Bendall (Director Bendalls Group)
“How Social Media Translates into Social Commerce” (@fiBendall)
- Laurel Papworth (Social Networking Strategist) (@SilkCharm)
“The Business of Being Social: Monetisation Models in Social Media.”
It’s free! ON Tuesday, February 17, 2009 from 2:30 PM – 6:30 PM (GMT+1000) in Sydney
SYDNEY: BUT YOU HAVE TO book in at EVENTBRITE for Sydney.
MELBOURNE: The Melbourne one is on 19th February. BUT YOU HAVE TO BOOK in at Eventbrite for Melbourne.