Thanks to Sime in the Australian Drupal community for this one:
Web Programmer / Drupal
D2P started in 1998 to deliver the very large and fragile hi-res artwork files used in publishing. We now license our technology through-out the world to ad agencies, publishers, design studios, printers and universities. We pride ourselves on being at the innovative edge of Internet technology for the graphic arts industry with a string of successes behind us.
The demand for our newly introduced web suite has created this need to expand our development and production capacity.
Our working environment is casual, no stress heads, just successful people who enjoy what they do. We respect our employees, and we reward commitment and achievement.
It is essential that you have excellent organisation and communication skills. You will be responsible for website builds, following project specification, maintenance of existing websites and ongoing campaigns for a range of clients and so you will need to be highly adaptable.
We are looking for;
A team player to join our young, non-conformist but stable team with 3 years professional experience and the following traits;
• A self starter who doesn’t need to be micro managed
• A strong desire to learn new skills
• High energy and flexibility in juggling many projects at one time
• Excellent problem solving ability and lateral thinking
• An organised procedural approach to work with attention to detail
• Calmness under pressure
• The ability to set and work to deadlines
• Practical experience managing and monitoring multiple web applications
• The ingrained habit of documenting and testing all code
You will need to be proficient with the following technologies
• PHP Programming Experience Essential
• Experience with SQL essential. Perl, Python and Shell scripting a bonus.
• Knowledge of Drupal (Open Source CMS) and previous Drupal Module Development Experience
• Experience managing CVS Repositories essential
• Linux experience essential.
It’s a bonus if you have had exposure to these technologies
• Cold Fusion
If you meet the above criteria and thrive on working in a challenging and rewarding environment, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: When applying please provide some examples of your previous work and detail your involvement in the project.