Event details: Who should attend artificial intelligence for vocational education. VELG Tickets.
Overview: Most commonly the question sparked is:
- Block the use of generative AI? its use so that staff, customers and students cannot use the tool? or
- Replace everything and everyone with ChatGPT ruining staff, student and industry relationships? or
- Set up smart strategies to co-pilot with AI, exploring how we can work alongside AI to support ourselves by leveraging the creativity and speed of generative AI?
Many of us would like to embrace option 3 – building a smarter, more efficient, future with AI but we are unsure how we can do that.
There’s so much more to it than just plagiarism and the demise of jobs!
AI will transform the nature of work, the workplace itself and the way we learn and teach.
Prompts, plugins, inaccuracies, modifiers, analytics, automation, return on investment (RoI) vs cost of inaction (CoI)…what do we need to know and understand about the impacts of AI on our businesses and the way we work?
Join us this September for a brand-new webinar, delivered by an absolute EXPERT in this field to glean a glimpse into the future, showcasing the transformative potential of AI that is just around the corner.
Key topics covered in this webinar Impacts of GPT on RTOs and pivots
- Choosing the right approach: blocking, replacing, or co-pilotingJob sharing with AI for student benefit
- Regulations, issues, and challenges
- Mastering prompts & leveraging pluginsLeveraging Plugins to Enhance AI Capabilities
- NB. Can’t make the session? We send out all electronic resources to registrants within 48 hours of the session’s closure. All Velg Training webinars are scheduled in AEST (QLD time) – please check your time zone before logging onto the online training session.
Date & TimeWednesday 13th September 2023
11:00am – 12.00pm (AEST: QLD)
11:00am – 12:00pm (AEST: NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS)
10:30am – 11:30am (ACST: SA)
10:30am – 11:30am (ACST: NT)
9:00am – 10:00am (AWST: WA)
This webinar is designed for anyone who is looking for a better understanding of the impacts of AI on our businesses and the way we work.
Whether you are an RTO owner, manager, trainer, assessor, curriculum developer or administrator – this one is not to be missed!
What to expect
Presented by Laurel Papworth, you will be provided with the following resources after the event:
- Recording of the webinar (three months access)
- Additional electronic resource
- Electronic Statement of Attendance