Computer based social media classes on how to use Twitter, Facebook fanpages, setting them up and also blogging and rss readers and so on.
Laurel Papworth teaches social network, social media and online community courses. Public courses are available- see links below – or training can be brought in house to your computer lab, or (without computers) to your boardroom or training room.
Dates: computer lab courses
How to Blog for Business (more info)
- SYDNEY 2nd October 2009 $490 AUD
- SINGAPORE 26th October 2009 $620 SGD BOOK HERE How To Blog For Business
- HONG KONG 9th November 2009 $450 USD BOOK HERE How To Blog For Business
Social Media Campaign (more info)
- SYDNEY 23rd October 2009 $490 AUD BOOK HERE Social Media Campaign
- SINGAPORE 28th October 2009 $620 SGD BOOK HERE Social Media Campaign
- HONG KONG 11th November 2009 $450 USD BOOK HERE Social Media Campaign
- Facebook, Twitter for Business 9th November 2009 $450 USD BOOK HERE
- How to Blog for Business 9th November 2009 $450 USD BOOK HERE
- How to manage a Social Media Campaign 11th November 2009 $450 USD BOOK HERE
- Facebook, Twitter for Business 27th October 2009 $620 SGD BOOK HERE
- How to Blog for Business 26th October 2009 $620 SGD BOOK HERE
- How to manage a Social Media Campaign 28th October 2009 $620 SGD BOOK HERE
- How to Blog for Business 2nd October 2009 $490 BOOK HERE
- Facebook, Twitter for Business 21st October 2009 $490 BOOK HERE
- How to manage a Social Media Campaign 23rd October 2009 $490 BOOK HERE
The courses below are available as:
- one or two hour presentation
- 1/2 day seminar
- full day or 2 day workshops
Please contact me for more information, course outlines, costs and dates:
- Web 2.0 – Facebook, blogs and Marketing
Introduction to the concepts of social media marketing.
- Monetization – Revenue streams and social networks
Social networks are not only for marketing and PR but also revenue streams themselves.
- The Social Media Audit
Finding what customers are saying on social networks, and the impact of staff who blog.
- How to Build and Manage Online Communities and Forums
Managing your own forums, moderators, promotions, events and developing the community.
- Creating and Running a Social Media Campaign
Working through the five steps of a social media campaign from listening to doing to measuring.
- Engaging with Social Networks
Finding the right bloggers and networks and how to work alongside them.
- Managing the Conversation
Tracking news and comments and videos and forum posting and tweets in a manageable way.
- Social Media Measurement
Understanding the metrics and measurements – media monitoring for social media sites
- How to Blog in a Corporate Environment
Practical, hands-on, course specifically for building a channel for corporate and enterprise through blogs.
- Government 2.0 and Social Media Case Studies
This course takes Governments (Australia, Singapore) through local case studies. Can be adapted for China and Malaysia.
- Enterprise 2.0 and Communications What is the impact of social media behind the firewall? Wikis for collaborative knowledge management etc.
- Social Media for H.R. and Recruitment
an indepth look at LinkedIn and other social network sites and the impact to H.R.
- Social Media Guidelines and Behaviour Issues for the Enterprise
Workshop guidelines for staff to understand the impact beyond email policies of Facebook status updates and so on.
- P.R. Crisis Management and social media.
The impact to P.R. of social media, the need for social ‘media training’ and putting out the fire.
- Developing a social media press release
workshop to help PR professionals prepare social media press releases for the blogosphere and Twittersphere.
- Social Media and Customer Service
When the customer ask a question about a product, it’s not marketing or PR who answer. Social networks for CS interaction.
- Social Media: Only Facebook
Facebook for marketing, setting up pages, joining groups
- Social Media: Only Twitter
Establishing a brand presence on Twitter
I have course outlines, learning outcomes, example clientele (Australia and overseas), and courseware for these courses. Please contact me.
Past courses include:
A hands-on, computer-based How To Do A Social Media Marketing Campaign –
7th August in Melbourne, 10th August in Sydney, last week August Singapore
More information here.
Hong Kong http://bit.ly/wOG4j Singapore http://bit.ly/zfst3
Blog http://bit.ly/ZWqpE FB & Twitter http://bit.ly/48h33z
General course page http://bit.ly/GckBx