Investigating the news on my new Multicast software (ditched Restream, trying Switchboard). Trying out social media jobs this week (from LinkedIn) to see if it’s an interesting segment.
Social Media News Resources:
- Why I’m deleting GoodReads (Amazon owned) (The Guardian)
- Amplify API Week: New Tools and Events for Asian and Pacific Islander Businesses (Facebook Australia)
- LinkedIn and social dumping on their YouTube channel
- I use Feedly.com for my monitoring.
Social Media Jobs:
We looked at Walt Disney social media job (London). and others. Please refer to video for more information (all jobs on LinkedIn)
You can engage with me (live) here:
- Twitter TV (Periscope): @SilkCharm
- Facebook Live: https://facebook.com/laurelpapworth (follow) or https://facebook.com/silkcharm (Like)
- LinkedIn Live: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurelpapworth
- YouTube Livestream Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs33tjCh3PVzP6sdUEr56oroZlTEKSLQM
Social Media NEWS from Laurel’s studio in the Blue Mountains of NSW. Every 10:45am (morning tea!) Monday, Sydney time. Social Media LECTURE series every Thursday at 1pm (lunch!) Sydney time. Hi ho another week starts! 🙂
Written by Laurel Papworth