So it’s Monday Morning and that means social media news broadcast with Laurel Papworth – discovering the news around social media and social platforms together. Instagram Reels and surveys, Pinterest and Shopify, Twitter and #StopAsianHate (impact of media and politicians on hate groups), TikTok employs an Influencer for 3 months Influencer campaign and other stuff 🙂
Social Media News Resources:
- Facebook Global State of Small Business Report (Facebook Page) and Facebook’s WordPress site
- #StopAsianHate on Twitter
- Nerf introduce a Key Influencer as their “Chief of TikTok” (Adweek)
- Pinterest Shops – Shopify and Rothy (AdExchanger) Rothy’s Pinterest Shop. and their Shopify store
- Debate on declarative surveys vs behavioural analysis? Facebook “asks” us for feedback. Newsfeed feedback.
PS If you have any tips: Facebook “Video Series” are out of order (unordered) even when I choose the Chronological option (latest News is more relevant than last Febs!) If you know how to fix or force a recaching or something, I’d be much obliged. Something like Dev Tools? And its Series, not Playlists.
You can engage with me (live) here:
- Twitter TV (Periscope): @SilkCharm
- Facebook Live: https://facebook.com/laurelpapworth (follow) or https://facebook.com/silkcharm (Like) Also in my Community Crew group (in order in Units/Guides) and the series is here. Or you could watch the Playlist. Don’t look at me 😛 – this is Facebook and nothing works exactly as intended! https://www.facebook.com/SilkCharm/videos/
- LinkedIn Live: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurelpapworth
- YouTube SOCIAL MEDIA NEWS Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs33tjCh3PVz6TS4m7qopaLwPZcDjZnNv
CURRENTLY: Social Media News is every Monday at 10:45am Sydney time and Lectures are Thursday at 1pm but might move to Wednesday in May. I might be giving 2 day courses on Thurs/Fri – will let you know if the change goes ahead. As you were…