On 13th of September, 2011 I am teaching a social media workshop in Singapore, AND presenting at a conference. If you want to know how to put out a social media press release, how to set up an online community monitoring station and how to measure social media, this workshop is for you! Details below and also the brochure and a discount coupon for 15% off! That’s not bad for a (full price) $399 workshop or even the full conference plus workshops. You can also download the Social Media PR Singapore brochure from Scribd.
Workshop B: Social Media Monitoring Tools and a Social Media Press Room
Been There? Done that? But results are not showing? What should have been done? Am I missing something?
- learn how to build a social media newsroom for social media press releases (using free tools) instead of sending out PDFs to journalists and bloggers.
- develop a social media monitoring station to understand how and where people are talking about your business online
- Understand how to measure the effectiveness of your press releases in Twitter and the blogosphere and social media marketing.
Benefits from this social media workshop
Analyse online sentiment and other metrics with your team to monitor and optimize your targeted message; while still able to measure your efforts systematically
On Wednesday 14th September, I will be speaking at 11:20am to 12 Noon on
How to Handle Negative Comments on Blogs and Facebook and Online Communities
- Learn the 8 different options for dealing with negative comments in online communities
- Understand the Pros and Cons of each option
- Observe case studies of organisations that have sued, fought, ignored etc negative commenters
- Learn why negative comments are more useful than positive ones and can help you grow your business
The wording is done by the local TUN team, so while it’s worded differently than Australian conferences, I think it’s clear to the Singaporeans!
Don’t forget to SCROLL the embedded PDfs below!
here’s your discount coupon!
TUN Speaker’s Priority Voucher, Ms. Papworth