AUGUST 27TH-29TH 2018 SOCIAL MEDIA WORKSHOP, SYDNEY Australia. Are you looking for an intensive social media strategy and campaign course in Sydney Australia with hands on practical setting up of blogs, Facebook, Twitter and other social media tools? This 3 Day Social Media course is a mix of lecture, group challenges and computer based exercises (bring your own laptop or use ours). Social Media Press Releases & Media Rooms for Bloggers and Twitterers, Social Media Campaign vs Strategy vs Tactics: Facebook Pages and Google Plus for Business and Twitter Tools including Measurement and Monitoring. See Day by Day Schedule below to learn more. This course has been very popular for corporate organisations in Australia and in Singapore and is now being offered as a small class, publicly suitable for small to medium size businesses, consultants and hobbyists wanting indepth social media knowledge.
EARLYBIRD FINISHES SOON.
It is not a beginners “how to set up a Facebook Page” course but suitable for a social media professional and Facebook Admin who:
- Has been managing social media for their organisation or business for a while but needs more help to kick it to the next level. Suitable for Small Business or Social Media Marketing Managers
- Needs a comprehensive strategy across multiple social media platforms rather than just running a Facebook Page and LinkedIn group. Suitable for Gov, NFP and large Corporates
- Wants more engagement on their sites including setting up a Conversation Diary with correct hashtags and times to post specific content. Suitable for Public Relations and Community Managers
- Has an interest in analytics and measurement, Ads and promotions and taking them to the next step. Suitable for Agencies
- Is developing Crisis Communications Plans, around negative criticism, trolls and hostile feedback from community engagement. Suitable for senior staff, PR and celebrity social media managers.
PS SMALL NUMBERS. Will be run again in 2019 when I clear the backlog of client social media strategy contracts and inhouse corporate workshops and conference thingies.