Online Facebook & Social Media Classes from Laurel Papworth
I run real-life social media classes for companies and individuals, through the University of Sydney Centre for Continuing Education, at Conference/Convention workshops and privately in training rooms and boardrooms around the country and in Asia/Middle East. However I decided to record my screencasts and talking head videos and put the workbooks online, in a cost effective way for students who cannot make it to real life classes with me because of budget or rural location or time. I also offer the online classes to attendees of workshops at conferences, events, and training sessions. The outcome: 10 classes – 5 are corporate focussed and 5 are platform focussed. You get the workbooks, the video lectures, and lifetime access including a Q&A forum. More courses coming soon!
Note: if I spoke at your conference, or you were in a workshop with me, you probably have FREE access to at least one of these courses. Please email me with date and workshop you attended to gain access (up to 5 days after the event).
Please click the links below to see the curriculum and view preview videos.
10 x Single Social Media Courses OR the Bundle?:
If you’d rather not have The Corporate Bundle which is over a dozen courses all the courses for $499 (normally $1223) , each course has it’s own price below, with a “this website price” discount because you found me here :). Prices are in Australian Dollars.
The Social Media Professional Masterclasses:
I set up these courses for social media online community managers, corporate marketing people and so on. They are indepth and follow what I do with corporate and government e.g. writing social media strategies. If you just want a Twitter or quick WordPress course please look at the Quick and Easy courses below.
- Facebook Masterclass with Laurel Papworth This is a Masterclass that includes a number of modules including Ads, Analytics and Shops on Facebook. A Great Bundle!
- Social Media Campaign Course (The Uni of Sydney one) A great starter course with Monitoring, Facebook (Pages & Ads) Twitter, Blogs and Measurement included.
- 9 Step Social Media Strategy Course For organisations writing an over-arching social media strategy this covers Target Audience, Which Social Media Platform, Creating Campaigns, Key Influencers etc.
- Social Media Press Room with WordPress for Corporates Create a wordpress corporate blog from scratch, indepth
- LinkedIn Course is also available with Profiles, Groups, Ads etc.
- DON’T FORGET you can have a DOZEN courses as part of the The Corporate Bundle
Quick & Easy Social Media Modules
If the courses above are too involved, these are Q&E shorter courses – how to set up and run a Facebook Page,key tips for Twitter. If you need strategy rather than platform advice please look at the one’s above. :
- Twitter Foundation is a my favourite little course and includes Twitter Analytics and Advertising
- WordPress Business Blogging Foundation is a more intro course module than the masterclass at the top to just set up wordpress, Basic not included in the bundle as there is a full blogging course)
- Social Media Monitoring Dashboards getting past Hootsuite and adding Top 100 blogs etc, Basic
- Social Media Measurement and Analytics Understanding analytics and writing reports, developing spreadsheets etc
- Social Media Audit and Benchmark download the audit document and follow along to fill it in
- Social Media Automation and Scheduling an indepth look at tools to automate and schedule Facebook, Twitter, G+, LinkedIn
- and many more. Review on the site.
Includes video lectures, Q&A forum, downloadable material & lifetime access for the student & for most courses so check – if monthly subscription then no.
Please join the email list if you would like early access…
Please note: these are not my Sydney classes at the University of Sydney or the 3 Day Social Media Intensive Class for Business. These courses listed are purely online, with discussion groups, homework and self-paced.