Saw this on seek.com.au (job id 10701133) and thought of you:
THE OPPORTUNITYHere at 360desktop, we’re launching a brand new Web 2.0 user generated content platform.Not only is this a web first, but it is very, very cool – and I do mean very cool.To help achieve this, we need a “web junkie” to help “spread the online word” and engage our international creative community of end users, content creators, publishers and agency advertisers.The role is part creative, part communication, part evangelical, part content development/design, part online marketing and part partner development.JOB DESCRIPTIONWe need a total web fanatic. While your core skills may be writing, editing, designing or technical, we’re looking for an all-rounder, who knows where the web is and where it is going.
- You know marketing and the clever things that consumer brands do and should be doing online;
- You can write great copy and/or have design skills in photoshop, illustrator, dreamweaver & flash;
- You know viral marketing and generating online buzz;
- You love surfing the web all day and you know what looks good and doesn’t;
- You may know photography and photographers, what makes online content creators tick and how to inspire and motivate them;
- You know all the best blogs and social networks;
- You will have your own blog and MySpace/Facebook/Bebo pages; you share content on Flickr and YouTube and you’ve probably experimented with widgets/gadgets and mash-ups.You’ll work with the creative team to devise exciting content ideas for our online campaigns and bring them to life through our new toolset. You’ll update our website, you’ll create new microsites, websites and blogs, devise online integration ideas, research and develop online content projects.YOUYou are precise, with a real eye for detail. You love online innovation and are passionate, open and creative. You are curious, inspired, responsible and driven.EXPERIENCE / EDUCATIONYou will probably be degree qualified, but if your education is years of both online and life experience, please tell us all about yourself.REMUNERATIONYou let us know.If this is you, please let us know. If not, tell your online web buzz friend about the job. They will never forget you for it!
Pfft. Like you would ever be able to forget about me. Still my dear friend of a friend, my little pixel employment social network, pass the word on. And don’t forget to let us know if you have any gossip about this job. 🙂 At least, with this job, you might be able to mention those pole dancing classes you took. Heh. Good luck!