Marketing to the kiddies is tough …
… ‘cos the kiddies will make mincemeat out of you if you don’t get your online strategy right. Hey ho! How Marketers Target Kids Online A few online marketing strategies used to bombard kids with brand-related messages include: Words and images that make a Web site feel like a “place” or a “world” Friendly cartoon…
… ‘cos the kiddies will make mincemeat out of you if you don’t get your online strategy right. Hey ho!
How Marketers Target Kids Online
A few online marketing strategies used to bombard kids with brand-related messages include:
- Words and images that make a Web site feel like a “place” or a “world”
- Friendly cartoon “spokes-characters” that encourage kids to identify with products and companies. (This works especially well when kids recognize the characters from television and toy stores.)
- Interactive games and activities such as colouring pages, crossword puzzles and word searches featuring brand products and characters
- Clubs that kids can join, and contests they can enter to win prizes
- Banner ads linking visitors to other commercial Web
- Brand-related “e-cards” that kids can send to friends and
Surveys show that most young people view the Internet as
a communication and socialization tool. As a result, companies offer young people “virtual communities” or forums where they can interact and talk with like-minded people.
Gosh? Really? But the links about protecting Kid’s privacy and teaching them how to be safe and responsible online are worth a gander. Also a French version if you are so inclined.
I was just browsing and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a
best online paid survey site. It
covers everything about best online paid survey. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!
Jonathan Alter: Tom DeLay’s House of Shame. 10/10/05 Michael Kinsley: The reticence fallcy.
You have a really nice site here. Cant wait to tell my friends about it.
I run a store for chocolate holiday gift It has lots of chocolate holiday gift items for sale.
I invite anyone who love chocolate or knows someone who does ot check it out. Oh, and join the mailing list to get your 10% discount code.
Comments are closed.