I reckon it would be a fun place to work – I wonder if they get cheap tickets? This is from seek.com.au and I think they have opened up their links so they work now. Yay!
CRM & Online Marketing ManagerExceptional marketing opportunity at Sydney Opera HouseJoin Australia’s pre-eminent Performing Arts venue, Sydney Opera House, in a dynamic marketing leadership role. We seek an experienced marketer to lead the development and implementation of innovative online strategies and an organisation wide Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy to achieve sales, audience development and positioning targets, in alignment with the artistic and commercial objectives of Sydney Opera House.To be a success in the role you will need:
- Significant online marketing experience, with a proven track record of commercial success that delivers agreed targets, combined with a relevant marketing degree or related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering dynamic, innovative and cutting edge online marketing plans that optimise current trends for web content management, online advertising, online community network marketing and email marketing.
- Experience in being the marketing lead for web development initiatives.
- Experience in managing and implementing an integrated CRM strategy, including the delivery of detailed customer profiles, segmentation and insights.
- Demonstrated CRM database experience with Tessitura experience desirable, but not essential. Coupled with strengths in data driven relationship marketing promotions.
- Strong budget building, management and financial reporting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to allocate resources and manage a number of projects simultaneously in what can be a pressured environment.
- Experience in managing and developing a team of staff.
- Excellent relationship management, communication and negotiation skills.Salary Package: $83,923p.a.($76,994 + employer’s contribution to superannuation)Job Classification: 1 year temporary contract full time, (maternity leave cover)Position closing date is Friday 20 April 2007.Information Pack: Candidates must an obtain information pack and address all selection criteria. Information packages can be obtained at www.sydneyoperahouse.com by contacting the Recruitment Officer on + 61 2 9250 7689 or email@example.comApplications marked ‘confidential’ to: The Recruitment Officer, Sydney Opera House, GPO Box 4274, Sydney NSW 2001.Inquiries: + 61 2 9250 7675.
Don’t mind me, I’m waiting for someone so I thought I’d play with pretty colours on Blogger 😛