Found social media job one on Seek, just posted, 70K a year. Presuming Australians only? I chose this one as it doesn’t seem to demand a lot of social media experience yet pays OK to get you started. What do you think? Is it fair? Or do people have a lot of experience already out there? I get asked a lot if new social media people can work for free for experience so I think this job is ok…?
Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Previous digital marketing experience?
- Enjoy fast paced and dynamic environment?
- Engage with multiple business unitsThe Company
This long established and growing financial services company boasts an outstanding culture and high staff retention. With a service focus that starts right at the top, career progression and genuine recognition for hard work are critical to this company’s success.The Role
Reporting into the Senior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for executing digital marketing tactics across a number of channels using various resources and tools. You will work closely with the marketing, communications, and PR team to ensure best practice methodologies are being implemented.Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute digital marketing tactics across multiple websites and internal channels
- Experience with content management and online marketing
- Utilise SEO, Mobile apps, Google tools, and WordPress
- Liaise with Directors and senior management
- Be able to integrate the CRM with social media channels
- Maintain brand integrity across social media, website and email marketing
Skills and Expertise
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Tertiary qualified and knowledge of key marketing principles
- Understanding of responsive web design
- Proactive nature and ability to work in dynamic organisation where each day is different
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
If this is the position for you, then please APPLY NOW!