Australian Product Evangelist – from seek.com.au:
- Are you already a Product Evangelist/Manager seeking a change in companies and technology?
- Or are you a Senior Technical Writer with a solid technical background with an understanding of ECM wanting a new direction?
- This N Sydney based role offers it all to that unique person with a solid mix of technical AND business focussed skills
The concept team of this global vendor seeks a Product Evangelist to join them in their goal to create the best ECM product available by reliably delivering high quality product and market leading new features to their expanding customer base. Already a leader in their field, this corporate boasts a technical environment which is diverse as well as deep. Primary areas of focus are web services (SOAP and REST)and their application to enterprise service bus technology, promoting open standards and frameworks.
Reporting directly to the CTO, as a Product Evangelist you will be responsible for shaping, understanding and communicating their product to 3 audiences: internal, customers and prospects. You will provide input on the high-level product strategy and the product road map development. Please note this is not a sales role but it DOES provide critical support and escalation for pre-sales engineers.
- Engage technical communities via presentations, webcasts, developer forums, and blogs;
- Develop compelling technical content that illustrates and reinforce key messages;
- Work closely with Engineering to understand, distil, analyse and influence platform technologies and tools;
- Support engagement activities involving partner organisations and customers;
- Develop and communicate competitive product strategy;
- Thoroughly understand how customers use the product and how customers can benefit from existing or new product features;
- Act as a resource to educate employees, customers and partners on relevant business and sales knowledge, by creating delivering and maintaining product information collateral;
- Act as a resource in critical strategic sales;
- Solid technical background an d development experience;
- Knowledge of current technology trends, major players and market shaping forces – and necessary deep interest in technology futures.
- Capable of complex communications between both business and technical audiences whilst delivering effectively for both to understand.
- Be comfortable and charismatic when delivering presentations to varying levels of seniority and relevant decision makers
- Able to track, evaluate and educate relevant knowledge about current and future trends in technologies, business market conditions and the competitive environment related to their product and customers;
This is a company doing some really exciting things with technology. Their team members are the reason they are so successful and so look after their own. An attractive remuneration and added benefits are on offer for the right candidate.
Please call Joanna Dillamore on 02 9911 7713 for more information.
For further information please contact Joanna Dillamore,
quoting reference number 581
Melbourne 03 8646 3377 — Sydney 02 9911 7711
Canberra 02 6162 6327www.resourceagility.com
Melbourne – Sydney – Canberra
Might be alright. Could even be fun… It’s in Sydney Australia.