Web Content manager & social researcher (MyCyberTwin)I am looking for someone talented and articulate to be a content writer, part of our web social psychology research team, and work alongside the female CEO as a PA for part of the time.
- Do you love to write, to read, and to think?
- Are you fascinated by the human mind?
- Our company is a leader in social networking and virtual world technologies.
- We create virtual personalities – online software clones of real humans. We also analyse content in social networks.
- We have a successful consumer site, and also create technology for global partners in the space.
- We are looking for a fiercely effective communicator to shape the future with us
- Most of your day will be spend writing, creating ‘personalities,’ and studying patterns of human behavior online.
- You will also need to do a small level of PA work for the CEO, and a bit of admin.To be considered, you will need:
- a university education, preferably with majors in Psychology, and/or English/communication
- to have deep understanding of the human psyche
- to have excellent creative writing skills,
- to be familiar with online social networks like MySpace, and instant messaging
- be driven and enthusiastic about how the internet is shaping the future.
- bascially, you will need an innate love of psychology, and language.We like people who enjoy leaping into the unknown, and who have a desire to create impact.Self-motivation and ambition are good.We like solid competence, and a sharp eye for detail. We are efficient, and prefer it if you are too. You may need to work both independently, and as part of a team.Package is competitive. We are based in French’s Forest for a few months, but our new headquarters will be North Sydney side.Please email@example.com
Filed under journalism/writers – here’s the (probably unworkable) link at seek.com.au. They look like nice people don’t they? Dr John Zakos and Liesl Capper, I mean. I wrote about mycybertwin before, if you are interested.