Auntie is looking for you:
New Technologies Marketing Manager
- New Technologies Marketing Manager
- ABC Marketing
- Ultimo, Sydney
- $68,041 – $74,418 pa + super
- Temporary Vacancy – 7 monthsThe ABC is looking for a motivated Marketing Manager to fill a 7-month contract position within its ABC Marketing Department.
This role will provide specialist support to all marketing departments across the corporation (television, radio, online, digital and retail) in areas using new media technologies.
The successful candidate will identify, plan and implement marketing campaigns using new media technologies such as viral marketing, sms campaigns, email newsletters and online blogs that support or supplement existing campaigns.
The successful applicant will have had demonstrated experience in planning and executing successful online campaigns using a range of new media marketing tools.
The New Technologies Marketing Manager will also identify and develop new partnerships with new media content sites and channels.
This position will work closely with the E-Marketing Manager to make effective use of the ABC’s existing online databases.
1. Specialist marketing knowledge and experience of new media vehicles.
2. Experience in designing and implementing marketing campaigns using online promotions and newsletters, sms text, viral campaigns and other new media technologies.
3. Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Knowledge of and demonstrated interest in ABC’s broad range of programs and products.
5. Ability to deal sensitively and work effectively with a range of people.
6. Ability to apply relevant ABC policies and practices including Equity and Diversity and OH&S.For further information contact Lisa Hresc on (02) 8333 2696. Applications quoting reference EOI737262 should be sent to Lisa Hresc, Head of ABC Marketing, ABC GPO Box 9994, Sydney NSW 2001 or email email@example.com by COB 5 October 2007. Applicants must address the selection criteria. For information on how to apply visit abc.net.au/jobs
I found it on seek.com.au – but not sure the link will work for you. Good luck! Let me know how you get on!