This social media lectures series is for social media managers that work with Senators, Ministers of Parliament, Local Government and Councils and other Government organisations.
Topics: Step by Step social media strategy for Government Lecture:
- Step 1: Core Audiences on Social Media (target audiences) for Government 00:37
- Step 2: Match Purpose and Values between Local Government/Council and stakeholders. 02:48
- Step 3: Social Spaces – which social media platforms should your Council social media strategy cover? 03:57
- Step 4: Social Media Influencers and Hashtags for social distribution on Government campaigns 05:54
- Step 5: Covering Social Media Campaigns and planned activities for Government 08:40
- Step 6: Creating different kinds of social media diaries: content, engagement, influencer etc. 11:05
- Step 7 Creating a “Voice” for social media and the different core audiences (stakeholders) 12:06
- Step 8 leveraging Rituals and Rites of passage in a social media framework for local government and councils. 14:49
- Step 9: integrating social media with the council website with local government EDMs (email newsletters) as well as incorporating Comms strategy, Employer branding, Crisis Comms etc. 16:48
- Step 10 or Optional – Future Directions covered? eg social media and #BigData or Council and Direct Democracy? 18:25
If you join me in private workshops and tutorials, materials including links to Facebook, Instagram etc data research will be included.
Social Media Marketing Strategy for Government, Councils, politicians playlists:
COMMENTS: You can join me in the discussion on the Facebook Livestream, the YouTube Livestream, The Twitter (Periscope) Livestream and the LinkedIn Livestream and I stream on my personal Facebook if you just want to follow me there. MONDAY 10:45 AM Sydney Time is Social Media NEWS and Thursdays 1pm Sydney time is the Social Media LECTURE series. Unless I change my schedule in which case look for the updates 😛 xxxxx Laurel