Facebook Help: Social Media Online Consult for Small Business Saturday
Do you want me to look at your Facebook Page and give you some feedback? To do the research and then give you practical specific personal tips to improving your following and engagement and clickthroughs? I might be able to help you there … with a Small Business Saturday and Social Media Online Consult. I tend to…
Do you want me to look at your Facebook Page and give you some feedback? To do the research and then give you practical specific personal tips to improving your following and engagement and clickthroughs? I might be able to help you there … with a Small Business Saturday and Social Media Online Consult.
I tend to work Saturdays (and some would say, skive off the rest of the week 😛 ) mostly because the photographer/musician/VR boyfriend is hunkered down in his gallery doing creative-y things. So I use Saturdays to quietly record lectures and tutorials or write or edit my online courses.
But I’m going to trial social media consults online for small business. I’m often asked (or whimpered at, heh) please can I see you on a Saturday or can you run a class on Saturday? (some ask for Sunday, but no, that’s a bridge too far). I have to explain I live a million miles away from humanity, prepped for the zombie apocalypse (in the Blue Mountains NSW) and am not readily available for coffee or an hour chat etc. But I do understand that small business often work Monday to Friday in their fashion store or electronics store or whatever so here I am, available on a Saturday.
What do you get with your Social Media Consult for Small Business Saturday? (I nearly wrote Curriculum but it’s not a Facebook course, but a Facebook consult).
[Just because this is an ONLINE consult does NOT mean clothing is optional. But you can be in your pyjamas. I might be in my pyjamas. They have stars on them.]
- Go to my brand spanking new booking page. Book a time. Feel good that you did that.
- Don’t choose something in 5 minutes time as I won’t have time to review and audit your Page, which takes 1/2 to 1 hour. Get excited.
- Send me your Facebook Page details. The URL. Or @Username. Wish it were Saturday already.
- If you make me an Admin I’ll go in more detail but I might post a rude picture to your Page. Y’never know your luck. 😛 Feel lucky.
- We’ll come together on Skype or Hangouts (depends, I’ll send you the details) for 30 minutes. Be motivated, feel inspired, have a snack first.
- I’ll go through my pointers with you and give you tips and strategies for building an engagement diary. Take notes, Review the video, Act on them. Be awesome.
- Consider booking another session in 6 weeks or 3 months or whatever to upgrade your Facebook Business Page again. Get back to your real passion.
- 100% money back guarantee – frankly if you don’t want to follow my advice I’d rather we forgot all about it. No repeats for you tho.
I might occasionally put up a mid-week online session, or a non-Facebook one, so contact me if you need one, but these sessions are aimed at small business that can’t make my real life classrooms in Sydney CBD or have the numbers (minimum of 8) for a real life inhouse workshop. If you are a bigly hugely business or Government, please don’t book Small Business Saturday sessions. Contact me instead.
By the way, that picking my brains for free? Thing of the past. No hard feelings? xxx