Do you need a Business page on Facebook managed? How about Twitter? Clean up spam, handle negative criticism, post updates are part of what we do. We have grown Facebook Business Pages from a few thousand fans to 1 million and we look after brands such as reality TV shows (Junior Masterchef), and to journalists as well as small business and government pages.
Facebook and Twitter Social Media Management
We will look after your Facebook Page and Twitter account for $900 a month. That includes 3-5 posts a week (articles, links, videos, photos) and responding to comments. We also manage spam and inappropriate comments within 24 hours. We grow your community (circulation and reach) as well as give you a report on engagement, clickthroughs and hot topics. We will make sure your competitions and vouchers/coupons abide by Facebook’s strict competitions guidelines.
The Community Crew is an outsourced online community management and social media admin service. We work with Public Relations, Marketing, Customer Service and Digital Agencies and Departments to implement the day to day activities of their operations into various social networks. This includes:
- Developing a conversation diary to engage Facebook, Twitter, customers in ongoing growth
- Integrate Facebook, Twitter with main website strategy
- Clean up and moderation to remove spam and inappropriate comments
- Run competitions and vouchers through Facebook’s strict guidelines
- Guidelines for behaviour on Facebook page and enforce it.
- Eight different responses to negative criticism, build an escalation process to report issues.
If you are interested in our social media and online community manager workbooks, interested in our courses in social media, or want to engage us to undertake the day to day micro tasks by an experienced online community manager, then please contact us
FOR MORE INFORMATION: email@example.com or call Laurel Papworth on 0432 684992.
Pleased to Meet You!
For those of you meeting me for the first time – welcome and hello and hail fellow well met! 🙂 My name is Laurel Papworth and I am the CEO of the Community Crew. I was named by Forbes Magazine as one of the top 50 social media influencers globally, Marketing Magazine named me Head of Industry, Social Media, and I have taught online community management and social media at the University of Sydney for the last 7 years. The Community Crew is a boutique customers service centre I set up just for my clients who were too busy to manage their own social media offering and who appreciate my experience in the area of online community management. I work with Admins and social media managers who are experienced in crisis communication in social networks, who work with children and adults and who protect your relationship with your customers and your brand as if it were their own.
Why would you hire online community managers to do your social media engagement? You don’t have to – you can do one of our courses and do it yourself! 🙂 But consider this:
- Time: You have too much to do and too little time to do it. Good social media takes time rather than $$$, is it the best use of yours? You may want to take the time to set up a campaign but do you have time to answer simple customer service questions on Twitter or to delete spam rubbish from Facebook walls? We do.
- A fresh set of eyes. You probably stare at your marketing and PR strategies too much as it is and are possibly now blind to potential issues. A Community Crwe manager brings afresh set of eyes to your campaigns with a single-minded view to improve your community brand relations. That’s all we do. We work directly with you or with your agency.
- True expertise. Many people working around marketing and PR say they understand social media but to be fair in most cases their knowledge is basic and founded on their personal use of Facebook and Twitter. Social Media evolves on a daily basis and is increasingly complicated juggling may scenarios and relationships. You need an online community manager who is up-to-date with the very latest social media strategies and tools and with good experience. That would be us.
- Overcome internal politics. There can be a a lot of parties with vested interests in your strategies, all clamouring for your attention or priority. A social network manager can present the FACTS and an unbiased strategy to achieve everyone’s goals in the RIGHT order. It’s hard to argue with real experience in a specialised area.
- Education. You and your team can learn more about social media from a specialist, that will improve your knowledge and value to the organisation as well assist in communicating why and what needs to be done. A good online community manager explains “why” and “how” as well as performing the tasks at hand. And those tasks may be micro repetitive tasks such as cleaning up spam, or business critical crisis communications such as dealing with an anti-brand community. Either way, you’ll learn as you follow along with us. And while we are specialists in online community management, we like learning about your business!
- Better results. Unless you are a gun at social media then a specialist will most likely produce better and faster search results than you could achieve on your own. This is good for your company and good for you. And quite a lot less risky.
If you relate to any of this, give us a call!