Sydney Facebook & Instagram Course: 20-21 February 2020
This is an intensive course starting at 9:30am each day and finishing at 5pm.
This course runs twice a year, please enquire to be placed on a waitlist for the next course.
Where: Workspace365 Level 5, 20 Bond St, Sydney CBD
It’s a hop skip and a jump from Wynyard station, near the corner with George Street and probably not much further to Circular Quay. The lifts are a pain – put in the floor you want to go to (level 5) BEFORE you get in the lift. Yes those annoying kind of elevators!
Is This Instagram Facebook Course Right for YOU?
2 Day Facebook & Instagram Course
Are you looking for an intermediate Instagram & Facebook course with hands on (bring your phone and laptop) practical setting up of Ads, newsfeed optimisation, scheduling and automating, growing followers and more?
- Has been managing as a Facebook Page Admin and trying Instagram Management for a while but needs more help to kick it to the next level.
- Has boosted posts or done basic Self Serve Advertisements in Ads Manager but would like to know more about Pixel retargeting or Power Editor in Facebook and Carousel posts in Instagram
- Wants more engagement on their Facebook Page & Instagram Accounts including setting up a Content Calendar and Conversation Diary with correct hashtags and times to post specific content.
If you wish to run this course in-house, offsite or through a conference and need more information please contact me.
- Why Instagram? Instagram is NOT right for every business!
- Instagram Influencers How to find and measure key influencers – are they really influential??
- Content Best Practice What are the best types of posts to get attention on Instagram? Have you started your IGTV programming yet?
- Content Calendars How to create a content calendar for Instagram that creates a Call To Action (CTA)?
- Instagram Newsfeed Optimisation How to get more followers by working with the Instagram Algorithm?
- Keywords and Hashtags What hashtags to use and how to measure the effectiveness of hashtags?
- Social Media Toolbox How to find the best practice with social media tools and dashboards
- Schedule Instagram Posts through native (Facebook) tools as well as 3rd party dashboards.
- Facebook Content Creation, posting, creating, images, videos, livestream, when to post?
- Facebook Groups, Events, marketplace, profile, pages and other app/functions
- Facebook Analytics, Insights, KPIs and writing Measurement reports?
- Facebook Ads: Understanding the Facebook Framework (F8), Advertising platform(s) including Power Editor, Pixel retargeting
- Facebook Optimisation (FBO) Developing Content that works with the Facebook Algorithm (FBO) ensuring it is seen and engaged with by Preferred Audience, Lookalike Audience and target Social Graph?
- Facebook Groups and Events – there is so much more to Facebook than simply profiles, Pages and Ads!
- Facebook Business Apps: Adding Apps to your Facebook Page including a shop for selling within the Facebook Page, email such as Mailchimp apps and Instagram and Youtube integration
VIDEO INVITATATION TO THE SOCIAL MEDIA COURSE
Me talking through the curriculum of the Two Day Facebook™ & Instagram Course in Sydney – you can also join my channel – Laurel Papworth on YouTube:
By the End of this Course
You will be able to optimise content for the Instagram and Facebook algorithms, not only boost posts but use the Ad Campaign Manager, Automate messenger messages and schedule posts with CS, build a content calendar for more engagement and read analytics to create measurement reports. You will also have a good grasp of the basics of building an online store for both Facebook and Instagram (to sell on FB & IG) as well as build in email newsletter lists and other apps.
Double Trouble is you AND a colleague/friend. All prices are for the TWO days, we do not split days. GST inclusive.
Please bring your own laptop and a power supply for that laptop. Internet (wifi) and a powerboard will be provided. Please contact us if you have accessibility requirements. Oh and yeah, your mobile phone will be handy for the Instagram pictures. If it’s an iPhone bring a cable and charger plus a small sun to power it!
Included in your 2 Day Facebook & Instagram workshop is an online course covering the material will be provided to participants so they can review video tutorials and walkthroughs later, Lunch is included (please email any special requirements, and a Workbook (PDF) plus worksheets.
Attendees at the two day course receive a bundle of online courses to continue/review their education at work and at home. These courses are updated when there are major updates so you have lifetime access to the new education modules on this topic.
Additional Notes on your Instagram and Facebook Course
I’ll email you before the course with more details to prepare you for the intensive 2 day Facebook & Instagram Course.
- As this is a “bring your own laptop” course and not a lecture style, there are limited places. I can place you on a waitlist (the course runs around twice a year).
- I can run this inhouse for groups, Departments or companies (for about the cost of 10 people, so get the team together!)
- If you would prefer to come to me in the Blue Mountains, for private mentoring or with a co-worker, that is also an option.
- I run this workshop as an offsite in the Blue Mountains, on an organic resort in Bali and other locations as requested. Please enquire.
If you have any questions, please email my P.A. firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0432684992.
Social Media Expert
Laurel Papworth personally connects monthly to 6 million followers online and has taught thousands of people in the last 10 years how to be social media managers.
Managing large popular accounts for major corporate and government channels has taught me a lot and, as I love teaching, I get over excited when given the opportunity to teach what I know. Combine that with my love of dad jokes, and I guess I’m apologising in advance!