Tada! The 2 Day Facebook Course (Intermediate) is here again! With me! 🙂
Curriculum of the Facebook course (Sydney, Australia September 2017):
- Facebook Content Creation, posting, creating, images, videos, livestream, when to post?
- Facebook Analytics, Insights, KPIs and writing Measurement reports?
- Facebook Ads: Understanding the Facebook Framework (F8), Advertising platform(s) including Power Editor, Pixel retargeting
- Facebook Optimisation (FBO)Developing Content that works with the Facebook Algorithm (FBO) ensuring it is seen and engaged with by Preferred Audience, Lookalike Audience and target Social Graph?
- Facebook Business Apps: Adding Apps to your Facebook Page including a shop for selling within the Facebook Page, email such as Mailchimp apps and Instagram and Youtube integrations?
- Has been managing as a Facebook Page Admin for a while but needs more help to kick it to the next level.
- Has boosted posts or done basic Self Serve Ads in Ads Manager but would like to know more about Pixel retargeting or Power Editor.
- Wants more engagement on their Facebook Page including setting up a Conversation Diary with correct hashtags and times to post specific content.