Waiting to find out if my lost tickets to Saudi Arabia will resurface today or if the flight will be postponed til tomorrow. Apparently the reservation didn’t get ticketed, whatever that means. Dubai is riding into the rescue. I hope 🙂
This was sent to me on December 2007, from Personalize Media Gary Hayes, so I guess I owe him one while I fill in time:
1- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2 – People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3 – At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4 – Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
If you fill in this meme guys, online, you will have fortune and good looks and nice handmade Italian shoes for the rest of your life. If you don’t fill it in, you’ll be a beach bum selling shells on the sea shore. Either sounds good to me right now.
1. I like rollerblading. A lot. I’ve done performance skating. I like skating in Singapore up and down the East Coast Parkway. I once did a performance skate for some advertising award night in Sydney and fell over into the lap of the drag queen M.C. Vanessa Wagner (friend of mine). She graciously helped me up. I cried. I still like skating though. I wish Petersham rink was still open.
2. I once played Marilyn Monroe in quite famous ad on TV. I still have the video and a DVD version but can’t figure how to get it on YouTube. I promise I would if I could. 😛 Justin Milne, CEO of Bigpond was the ad director at the time, filmed in a church in Adelaide, very surreal. He was quite grumpy.
3. I’m English, a Londoner, in fact Cockney, born near the Old Vic. There was a sweetshop opposite my house. That’s all I remember.
4. I never cheated at monopoly. That was my sister.
5. I am an Aries, with moon in Sagittarius and a Gemini Ascendant. Venus in Pisces, Mars in Virgo. But all you need to know is that my birthday is on March 24th (Easter Monday) and I’d like a present. Please.
6. I went from remedial Math in High School to winning a national Westpac Maths prize. Go figure.
7. I often dream there are secret cupboards within cupboards. It’s an important dream. To me, anyway.
8. I used to speak about 6 languages – Fuhsa (studied Arabic in Morocco for a year), Italian (studied Cinema Nera at Universita di Bergamo), Bahasa Indonesia (worked in Jakarta with local staff for a year), French and Dutch (High School for a few years then Amsterdam) and English. Now I barely get by in English.
Gary, sorry I just fell over this meme, don’t know how I missed it before. I’m seeing if I can resurrect it. I had no clue you had been to the Atlas mountains!
My loves, over to you: Dave “Koi” Wallace, Jodie Miners, LeeHopkins, Stilgherrian, Catherine Eibner, Mike Seyfang, Shel Israel, Hugh Martin. Have fun!
EDIT: too late Rog42 😛