Are you a social media manager in Higher Education interested in pixel retargeting, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, YouTube Ads, LinkedIn Ads and so on? In this lecture we go through tips and tricks for Colleges and Universities who are looking to advertise to their student and alumni audiences.
TOPCIS: What this lecture on social media advertising for University covers:
- Setting up Audiences (target audiences)
- Campaign tips including schedules
- Pixel retargeting (website)
- Custom vs Saved Audiences
- LinkedIn pixels
- tracking which companies are on your University website
- Promoting events using social media ads
- Rejected ads and YMYL ads (your money your life, or jobs/employment/study)
- How much to spend and over what period of time.
- pixel remarketing (website tags)
RESOURCES Facebook Ads and LinkedIn ads for #HigherEd #EdTech #EduAu
- For Audiences go to https://www.facebook.com/adsmanager/audiences
- Understanding Saved Audiences (we mostly covered Custom Audiences)
- Custom Audiences for website retargeting
- Linkedin Tag Manager is in Campaign manager.
- Canva have a social media planner (create the content then go to the planner and select a date)
- LinkedIn Company Page analytics
Social Media Marketing Strategy for University, College and HigherEd playlists:
COMMENTS: You can join me in the discussion on the Facebook Livestream, the YouTube Livestream, The Twitter (Periscope) Livestream and the LinkedIn Livestream and I stream on my personal Facebook if you just want to follow me there. MONDAY 10:45 AM Sydney Time is Social Media NEWS and Thursdays 1pm Sydney time is the Social Media LECTURE series.