Are you a social media manager in Higher Education interested in pixel retargeting, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, YouTube Ads, LinkedIn Ads and so on? In this lecture we go through tips and tricks for Colleges and Universities who are looking to advertise to their student and alumni audiences.
TOPICS: Step by Step social media advertising for Universities and Higher Education:
- Setting up Audiences (target audiences) for Universities
- Campaign tips including schedules for Higher Education
- Pixel retargeting (website) for Colleges
- Custom vs Saved Audiences for Higher Ed
- LinkedIn pixels for Higher Ed
- tracking which companies are on your University website
- Promoting events using social media ads for Colleges
- Rejected ads and YMYL ads (your money your life, or jobs/employment/study) Higher Education focus
- How much to spend and over what period of time for social media managers in Higher Education
- pixel remarketing (website tags) for Colleges and Universities
RESOURCES Facebook Ads and LinkedIn ads for #HigherEd #EdTech #EduAu
- For Audiences go to https://www.facebook.com/adsmanager/audiences
- Understanding Saved Audiences (we mostly covered Custom Audiences)
- Custom Audiences for website retargeting
- Linkedin Tag Manager is in Campaign manager.
- Canva have a social media planner (create the content then go to the planner and select a date)
- LinkedIn Company Page analytics
Social Media Marketing Strategy for University, College and HigherEd playlists:
COMMENTS: You can join me in the discussion on the Facebook Livestream, the YouTube Livestream, The Twitter (Periscope) Livestream and the LinkedIn Livestream and I stream on my personal Facebook if you just want to follow me there. MONDAY 10:45 AM Sydney Time is Social Media NEWS and Thursdays 1pm Sydney time is the Social Media LECTURE series.