Kuala Lumpur – August 2023 – Unleashing the power of ChatGPT and Beyond
Overview of the AI and ChatGPT Course:
Discover the World of AI: Master Prompts, Modifiers, and More Embark on a transformative journey that will empower you with a comprehensive understanding of AI strategies and solutions. Learn to effectively present these cutting-edge technologies to management, staff, and clients with confidence. Gain foundational technical expertise in leading AI technologies, such as ChatGPT and MidJourney, to stay ahead of the curve in the rapidly evolving AI landscape. While not specifically designed for developers, this course provides an essential overview for business and marketing professionals. Develop a versatile skillset to navigate the world of generative, semantic, and behavioural AI, enabling you to make informed choices when utilising these cutting-edge tools.
Date of Course and Location
- August 28th and 29th 2023 – 2 day course – 9am to 5pm both days.
- In Kuala Lumpur at The Dorsett.
ChatGPT and AI Course Aims:
This course aims to make you knowledgeable about prompts and modifiers, about versions and development as well as limitations and considerations of AI.
- This course aims to develop your understanding of and confidence in presenting artificial intelligence strategies and solutions to management, staff and clients.
- This course aims to equip you with basic technical expertise in ChatGPT, MidJourney and similar technologies.
- And while not a ‘developer’s’ course, as a business or marketing agency the aim is for you to have an overview of the tools behind this emergent technology sector.
- This course aims to ensure you have the skills to choose and use generative, semantic, behavioural and other artificial intelligence.
- This course aims to introduce you to helpful tools like browser plugins and additional applications that assist with artificial intelligence usage in a business setting.
- This course aims to not only ensure you are familiar and able to use OpenAI (ChatGPT and Dall-e) and Midjourney or StableDiffusion but understand Google, Amazon, other Microsoft AI, FAIR (Facebook AI) and current innovations in artificial intelligence.
ChatGPT can provide several benefits for the mining industry in the areas of customer support, logistics, and mineral processing.
Main Learning Objectives, Benefits & Key Takeaways Features:
- POLICY AI is my coPilot – how AI becomes the hardest working, most competent jobshare colleague you’ll ever have. Organisation Policies on privacy, confidentiality and usage of AI in the enterprise. Policy, regulation, and when NOT to use AI, e.g., SEO.
- TOOLS How to implement Generative AI in your business. Integrations and APIs, 3rd party tools. Besides ChatGPT and Midjourney what other tools are there?
- BASICS OF PROMPTING How your job could change due to AI – and how to change with it, leveraging the work. Working side by side with AI and basics of prompting (zero prompt, 2- shot prompts)
- ADVANCED USAGE More Advanced prompts and modifiers for ChatGPT and Midjourney etc GPT3.5 turbo vs 4 NLP.
- ADVANCED TOOLS AI products that might suit: prompt to image Midjourney, StableDiffusion, Dall-e is just one type to consider.
About Laurel Papworth
Laurel has taught AI, algorithms and big data at University of Sydney, UWS, UTS, UoA, AFTRs, and Universities in Singapore, Portugal and Saudi Arabia and currently teaches AI at Australian Institute of Management.
CERT IV Training and Assessment certified trainer (Diplomas and Certificates etc) Adult Education. Taught social media marketing at Uni of Sydney for 12 years. More Info
Laurel has consulted, mentored, spoken at conferences, run workshops and project managed clients including: Senators and Ministers (over 20 of them), Australia Parliament House, Westpac bank, Prime Minister of Malaysia, Royal House of Saud, multiple universities globally, NBC Universal Studios, Channel Ten Big Brother community, Ministry of Defence Singapore and more. Client List
Laurel has 22,000 online students. Laurel Papworth personally connects to 11 million followers online and has taught around 100,000 people in the last 10 years. Named by Forbes™ Magazine in the Top 50 Marketing Influencers globally, named Head of Industry, Social Media (Marketing Magazine™) and in the Power150 Media & Marketing bloggers (AdAge™) Testimonials