A dude worth listening to – in a world with a lot of talkers, he is a doer. This is a list of Probloggers public speaking engagements in the next couple of months:
- 23 July – Melbourne – The Churchill Club’s Blog Smog Event.
- 23 July – Melbourne – TweetupMellers (a meetup for Twitter users – I won’t be speaking at this, just a normal attendee and I’ll try to get there after the other event)
- 30 July – Sydney – Twitter Bootcamp
- 1 September – Sydney – Future of Influence Summit 2009 (TBC – I’m still needing to confirm this one)
- 22-23 September – Melbourne – Marketing Now (line up will include Chris Brogan, David Armano, Laurel Papworth and Stephen Johnson).
- October 15-17 – Las Vegas – Blog World and New Media Expo (use the code ‘PROBLOGVIP’ to get a 20% discount).
If you leave a comment on his blog, he’s promised to send you a naughty postcard from Las Vegas. Not. 😛
Anyway, if you enjoy my presentations – which of course you do, or you wouldn’t be here – you’ll enjoy his, I’m sure!