Looking for an advanced social media course in Sydney? Covering Facebook, Twitter, blogs, social media strategy writing for clients, step by step campaigns, measurement and analytics, and dealing with trolls and negative criticism on Facebook and other social media sites? Look no further! 🙂
I sometimes get complaints that people don’t know when I’m running this class so here goes. August 3rd-5th 2015. Earlybird ends beginning of July. So don’t be mad if you miss out. s’not my fault! Small class (less than a dozen), bring your laptop. The key social media strategies that we cover are the most popular questions in the introductory and intermediate classes but need the structure of an intensive advanced course.
- How do I get more Likes on my Facebook Page?
- How do I get more Engagement (likes, shares, comments) and more Reach? (rinse, repeat for Twitter etc)
- How do I write a social media strategy for my organisation and what should it contain.
- I feel like I just slap stuff up on Twitter and Facebook, what framework should I use?
- OMG! Really? Google Plus has that BIG an impact on SEO (search engines)? How do I create a G+ Page
- Social Ads: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube cards and embeds and ….help!
- My boss is scared of bad reviews, how do we handle that?
- How do I do a social media audit, set a benchmark and understand Twitter analytics, Facebook Insights and so on?
- What platform should I be on and why? Sooooo many….
- Whats the ROI (return on investment) of social media and how do I explain that to clients in business terms?
- Have you got any case studies or experience on…. (answer: yes LOL)
- How many Facebook Pages should I have?
- I’m not sure I’m using the right Hashtags for Instagram, Twitter etc.
- What is FBO, Lexicon, Semantria, Datalogix, Epsilon and how do they affect my Facebook stuff?
- Can we have more of your jokes Laurel? (said no-one, evah).
That’s just the questions off the top of my head that we cover. You can see the structure and frameworks on the 3 Day Social Media Intensive website. Because it’s a small class, I’ll post up the November one soon as I have the dates.
INCLUDED: I’ve now updated the course to include complimentary access to my online social media courses covering the majority of the material. Video lectures, project files including pitch documents and example templates. The video courses are included with your attendance and are for life time, have an iPhone/iPad/Android etc app and include a discussion forum to ask me questions. The workbooks are updated in the course from time to time as well so that the course keeps you uptodate after attending.
If you are a Corporate, Gov etc, please contact me to run this inside your organisation as this course is aimed at small to medium business and not for profits who would not have the opportunity to run a 3 Day intensive inhouse.