http://aios-scientificcommittee.org/Where-to-buy-Adobe-Acrobat-XI-Standard-64-bit Where to buy Adobe Acrobat XI Standard 64 bit communities online. I’m sorry I can’t respond to all of you in person – though by the looks of these sites, you’ve been doing some great work.
- OzIdeas on WetPaint
- Bang The Table
- 2020Summit (I’m involved with that one)
- Bloggerati.com.au (mine)
- and some guy who wants us to have a new flag flagoz.com
http://uvsamidwest.org/Best-price-Adobe-After-Effects-CS5.5-mac-32-bit-oem Best price Adobe After Effects CS5.5 mac 32 bit oem
http://essayabout.net/buy-research-report-writing Buy research report writing . Here’s what they need:
- Collaborative Knowledge Management – OpenSource MediaWiki will do (Runs wikipedia, should work) or webwiki
- Blogs – WordPress probably – Opensource? In depth discussion by attendees. One-to-many journey stories.
- Forum – VBulletin $120? Many-to-many discussions to cross pollinate ideas.
- Social Voting – Pligg (see my bloggerati.com.au for example). Open Source for social voting on issues.
- Tangler plugin for real time chats. Let them stick the widget wherever they want them.
- Some SMS to Mobile and back communication. Like Twitter and so on.
http://www.floorguard.com/Purchase-MixMeister-Fusion-7-mac-64-bit-software Purchase MixMeister Fusion 7 mac 64 bit software
What is the 2020 Youth Summit?
The 2020 Youth Summit will be held in the lead up to the Australia 2020 Summit in Canberra on 12 and 13 April 2008.
100 young people (15 to 24 years of age) from around Australia will discuss the ten critical areas on the agenda for the Australia 2020 summit, as well as options for the establishment of an ongoing Australian Youth Forum.
The Australian Government is committed to young people being ‘at the table’ when the long-term challenges of our country are discussed.
The ten critical areas of discussion are:
- Future directions for the Australian economy – including education, skills, training, science and innovation as part of the nation’s productivity agenda;
- Economic infrastructure, the digital economy and the future of our cities;
- Population, sustainability, climate change and water;
- Future directions for rural industries and rural communities;
- A long-term national health strategy – including the challenges of preventative health, workforce planning and the ageing population;
- Strengthening communities, supporting families and social inclusion;
- Options for the future of indigenous Australia;
- Towards a creative Australia: the future of the arts, film and design;
- The future of Australian governance: renewed democracy, a more open government (including the role of the media), the structure of the Federation and the rights and responsibilities of citizens; and
- Australia’s future security and prosperity in a rapidly changing region and world.
Where will the Summit be held?
The Summit will be held in Canberra at Parliament House.
Who will pay?
Delegates will volunteer their time and the Australian Government will meet all accommodation and travel costs.
What will be expected of delegates?
The delegates will be expected to:
- Prepare for the discussions prior to the Summit by reading the material that will be provided to them; and
- Actively participate in the Summit discussions.
During the Summit, delegates will be supported by a group of support staff, which is expected to include Ministers and Parliamentary Secretaries, secretariat and chaperones for those under 18.
Ten delegates will be chosen by the Youth Summit to attend the Australia 2020 Summit on 19 and 20 April.
How do I nominate?
Anyone between the ages of 15 – 24 can nominate to be a part of the Youth Summit.
Just download the nomination form and either send it to the postal address below along with a copy of your proof of age or you can scan and send your nomination and proof of age via email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Actually, I’ve changed my mind – can I please please please join the Youth Summit. Probably will be more fun. Heh.