We teach 3 types of social media courses – inhouse (for your organisation, at your venue or ours), public (at our venue in the city, people can buy a ticket to attend small classes) or at the University of Sydney Centre for Continuing Education.
Inhouse social media training in your boardroom or at our venue. Do you want a course, seminar or workshop on social media, social networks and online communities covering PR, marketing, customer service, education, Government and corporate? These courses have been taught in Australia, Singapore, Middle East and (coming 2009) Shanghai and Kuala Lumpur. Please contact Laurel Papworth for full course outlines and preferred dates. If you prefer to attend a public course rather than a private workshop, notes of where the courses are taught publicly are made at the end of each course brief. For more information also see Services and Testimonials.
Private Courses and workshops:
Social Media Strategy Modules – FULL day courses run 9.30am – 5pm
- ROI: Return on Investment (ROI) of Social Media; Why Facebook & Tweet?
- PRESS RELEASE/PRESS Room Creating social media press releases
- AUDIT: How to do a Social Media Audit
- MONITORING: Monitoring Social Media – building a monitoring station
- SEO/SMO: Why Social is important for SEO
- STRATEGY: 9 Steps of a Social Media Strategy
- CAMPAIGN: 5 Steps of a Social Media Campaign
- INFLUENCERS: Building Blogger Relations with Key Social Influencers
- REVENUE: 22 Different Social Media Revenue and Monetization Streams
- MEASUREMENT: How to Measure Social Media
- NEGATIVE CRITICISM: 8 Ways to Deal With Negative Comments Online
- FUTURE: The Future of Social Media incl augmented reality & social ads
- Facebook for Business – Pages and Timeline (introductory)
- Facebook Advertising and Marketing Intelligence
- Facebook Insights – analytic and reports
- Facebook Advanced – Apps, Coupons and Competitions
- Twitter for Business
- Language of Twitter – using #FF, RT, HT,
- Building Twitter Following and Relationships – Lists
- Twitter Tools – how to do Twitter Analytics and Automation
- How to Blog – setting up and writing articles
- Promotion of Blog – how to build up a readership and comments
- Social Media Website – how to update your website or blog
Other Social Media Tactics Courses
- LinkedIn for Business
- Google Plus for Business – Pages and Analytics
- Pinterest, Instagram and Foursquare for Retail courses also available.
- Writing for Social Media – what tone and voice and content to use on Twitter, blogs and Facebook
- Social Media and Local Government
- Social Media and Public Policy
- Retail Shops and Social Media
- Social Media and your Industry (for Industry Organisations)
- Tips and Tricks for Your Industry
Please choose computer vs non computer based, lecture vs facilitated workshop, inhouse or at our clinic.
For more information please contact email@example.com.