Intermediate Facebook Course on Ads, Facebook Insights and PowerEditor/Pixel Retargeting: Mon 6 & Tues 7 February, 2017 in the Sydney CBD
Hey all, I have some spots left in my Facebook 2 day course (it was offered to my email subscribers and current students first).
Sydney CBD Facebook for Business course: Monday 6 & Tuesday 7th February. Are you wanting to take your Facebook Business Page to the next level?
Curriculum of the Facebook course (Sydney Feb 2017):
Are you interested in:
- Facebook Analytics, Insights, KPIs and writing Measurement reports?
- Facebook Ads: Understanding the Facebook Framework (F8), Advertising platform(s) including Power Editor, Pixel retargeting
- Facebook Optimisation (FBO) Developing Content that works with the Facebook Algorithm (FBO) ensuring it is seen and engaged with by Preferred Audience, Lookalike Audience and target Social Graph?
- Facebook Business Apps: Adding Apps to your Facebook Page including a shop for selling within the Facebook Page, email such as Mailchimp apps and Instagram and Youtube integrations?
This course is not for the absolute beginner unless you are very confident! We do go quickly through the basics on day one but speedily move into intermediate areas of Ads and Analytics, Algorithms and so on.
If you have done my Social Media Marketing Campaign course at the University of Sydney, this is the more advanced, handson version. It is not a beginners “how to set up a Facebook Page” course but suitable to someone who:
- Has been managing as a Facebook Page Admin for a while but needs more help to kick it to the next level.
- Has boosted posts or done basic Self Serve Ads in Ads Manager but would like to know more about Pixel retargeting or Power Editor.
- Wants more engagement on their Facebook Page including setting up a Conversation Diary with correct hashtags and times to post specific content.
This course is a worthwhile benefit to those wanting to study the Diploma of Business (focussing on Social Media) with me later in 2017 and/or are interested in deeper knowledge of frameworks and algorithms. Advanced users (who have already been using Business Manager, Power Editor etc for some time) may not benefit as much as an intermediate user.
Please bring your own laptop and a power supply for that laptop. Internet (wifi) and a powerboard will be provided. Please contact us if you have accessibility requirements.
Included in your 2 Day Facebook workshop:
- An online course covering the material will be provided to participants so they can review video tutorials and walkthroughs later.
- Lunch both days (please email any special requirements)
- Workbook (PDF) and printed material
- Follow up one month later with a group Q&A (online video webinar) is included for those wanting to review the course and ask follow up questions. Please provide your Facebook Page URL if you have a specific question BEFORE the follow up a month later.
I’ll email you before the course with a (complimentary) online walkthrough to prepare you for the intensive 2 day Facebook Course.
As this is a “bring your own laptop” course and not a lecture style, there are limited places. Refunds are available until 1 month prior or until earlybird finishes (which ever one is first).
I can run this inhouse (for about the cost of 8 people, so get the team together!).
If you have any questions, please email my P.A. Fiona here email@example.com or call me on 0432684992.