A social media strategy course that takes you through the 9 steps of a social media strategy, case studies, a template document for writing the strategy. Online course with downloadable documents and videos in December 16 & 17 2014. Please enquire for inhouse workshop (corporate).
I’ve been asked by a dozen or so people to run a live, online class on developing social media strategies – 4 hrs, 2hrs a day with examples/case studies, proforma docs to fill out, a framework incl my 9 steps of a social media strategy and what to include & not include. It’s the online version of my inhouse corporate workshop. Includes Q and A & homework I’m thinking $99 for the course cut to $75 for FaceyFacey, Twits and other friends. What do you think? Could I say get 8 people? Or do people only want my inhouse real life stuff? Ping me if interested – I will make a decision this week.
- Social Media Strategy Course (not tactical implementation of a Facebook Page!)
- 10am to 12pm on 16 & 17 December. There’ll be another one in March.
- I’ll send you instructions on how to join.
- Refunds up to a week before
- Social Media strategy template to use at work
- case studies and examples on how to fill out the strategy
- Question and Answer time – feel free to send me specific questions ahead of time. email@example.com
- Online, you can access the videos for a month afterwards (or download them permanently yourself)
- Videos mean you can access in your own time too (but the Q and A is vital to learning!)
- Please call me on my mobile +61432684992 or email me if you have any questions.
The price is $99 – you can pay by paypal or email me for a credit card invoice or direct debit details.
You’ll be asked for a coupon code at checkout if you have one…
PS bad jokes included for FREE!
If you prefer a real world, workshop with a laptop and me in front of you, this section is included in my 3 Day Social Media Intensive workshop in Sydney (small numbers, very hands on and practical).